Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Karin-chan and her appreciation to the new blog!

Hello hello hello!

Greetings people of the internet abroad!

I'm just giving a quick post to say my joys to this wonderful blog since
I love the new decor + title + new name of the owner + everything else!

I hope I'll be able to post more on this blog!

It's been awhile since I have :)

Now before ending it, here's a short poem of the day!

Good day,
Good time.

Good evening,
And good night.

The time of goodness and greatness,
Is in the eyes of the beholder.

But don't let the sun,
Be the dreaded rain on your parade.
Let you be that and more!
Let you be able to decide.

Like the stars that shine beautifully in the sky,
This shall be my alibi.

Adieu world.

Adieu dreams.

Adieu this tiny poem,
That can't be compared,
To nothing.

I know it's quite random and quite confusing since I have been quite rusty. Hope I can get some more writing done in the future!

Karin-chan out! >>w<< 


No comments:

Post a Comment