Sunday, July 6, 2014

Paranoia

So I have this really weird paranoia regarding my most important, favourite OCs.

The thing is, I REALLY hate making them public online— once they go online, they are there forever, and that’s a bit scary because then it is like they are not mine anymore. I’m not ready to let them go yet! 

What I am mostly afraid of is having them get stolen by someone and then they are really clever so if I tried to get them back, I would lose. I honestly don’t know where this weird paranoia comes from. I just assume the worst. 

Although I have this aversion toward posting anything regarding my OCs online, I still have an inclination to make them known, so then I don’t know what to do. I want to keep them private, yet at the same time I want them to be out there for the “world” to see.

I kind of think I should keep them private until I at least finish my novels about them. (I don’t even like to reveal anything about my novels online, funnily enough). I mean, besides, no one really gives a crud about my stuff, which is good in a way, but I don’t want to risk putting my stuff out there unless it is at least sort of established and protected.

Well, here's an abstract thing. Enjoy 



  
Rant comes to a close
~Aberswyth

No comments:

Post a Comment